If you have not already done so, you should sign up for next week’s free online event Assembled 2017. The event was organized by designers, marketers, professionals and entrepreneurs to share their ideas and best practices for taking creativity to the next level. The event will include 60 minute keynotes and 30 minute breakouts on various topics from January 23rd – 27th. Join over 2000 creatives in design, development, marketing and UX/UI.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Andy Rahden (@Andy_Rahden), VP of Creative | Design | Engineering of Pluralsight
- Demian Borba (@demianborba), XD Product Design of Adobe
- Jen Spencer (@jenspencer), VP of Sales & Marketing of Allbound Inc.
- Luke Summerfield (@SavvyLuke), Founder of Growth-Driven Design at HubSpot
- Richie Norton (@richienorton), Cofounder of Prouduct, Author and Advisor
- Jane Portman (@uibreakfast), UI/UX consultant, trainer, author of The UI Audit
- Anthony Lagoon (@alagoon), UI Designer and Founder of UnderBelly
- Marie Poulin (@mariepoulin), Cofounder and Chief Strategist at Oki Doki
The event is totally free, so be sure to register for the event, and follow the latest updates on Twitter via #Assembled17. If you’re interested, I have also compiled a Twitter list of event speakers and organizers that you can follow.
I will be presenting my keynote “Capitalizing on your Social Capital” on Thursday, January 26th at 9am PST, where I’ll provide guidance for individuals and organizations on how to define and leverage social capital to build and amplify their brand, based upon my years of experience as a leading technology evangelist within the Microsoft ecosystem.
Don’t miss this great event! See you online next week.