Office 365 Productivity Tips “November Smack-Down”
The 3rd webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on November 28th, 2017 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘November Smack-Down’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Add a custom tile to the App Launcher [10:57]
- Searching for custom date ranges in Outlook [14:38]
- Zooming the text in an Outlook email [22:50]
- Tell me what you want to do [26:23]
- The Universal Translator is here! [31:08]
- Linking to other slides in a PowerPoint presentation [36:09]
- Morphing slides in PowerPoint [42:49]
- Make your time zone clear to everyone in Outlook [45:57]
- Use Windows Ink to sketch on your screen [49:58]
- The Properties Pane is back in Office ProPlus [52:01]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and hit the bell to be notified as new videos are added!