Office 365 Productivity Tips “January Joust”
The 4th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on January 16th, 2018 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘January Joust’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Make email and calendar visible in Office 365 Delve [9:42]
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in OneNote [15:04]
- Audio recording in OneNote [21:16]
- Using @mentions in Outlook [27:26]
- Insert Quick Screenshots into Word [35:33]
- Setting the Default Paste option in OneNote [37:59]
- Finding deleted content in the OneNote Notebook recycle bin [44:08]
- Un-send an Email in Outlook [50:14]
- Outlook offline access to your documents [55:48]
- Locking the Track Changes feature in Word [58:05]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and hit the bell to be notified as new videos are added!