Office 365 Productivity Tips “Summertime Skirmish”
The 6th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on July 25th, 2018 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘Summertime Skirmish’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Remove the background in PowerPoint images [6:13]
- Focused Inbox in Outlook 2016 [9:39]
- Viewing your recent edits in OneNote [15:46]
- Creating Calendar Pages in OneNote [19:44]
- Finding a File Location [24:04]
- Getting Word to read your document to you [27:54]
- Jumping to a specific slide in PowerPoint [33:25]
- Tell stories with your data using Power BI [37:27]
- Ink analysis in PowerPoint [42:12]
- Adding comments in your Excel spreadsheet [45:55]
We hope you find one or more of these tips useful — and if you enjoy this format, be sure to follow us on YouTube (CollabTalk Channel) which you can find at http://bit.ly/CollabTube