Office 365 Productivity Tips “August Anarchy”
The 7th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on September 4th, 2018 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘August Anarchy’ with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Outlook reminder when you forget your email attachment [11:53]
- Save emails as files [14:17]
- Replying to an Outlook email with a Skype Instant Message [20:56]
- Scheduling across companies with FindTime [28:11]
- People suggestions in Scheduling Assistant [33:58]
- Making quick video recordings in OneNote [37:08]
- Adding an In Folder column to your Outlook Inbox [42:45]
- Using PowerPoint as Photoshop-lite [45:25]
- See what’s changed in OneNote [49:55]
- Generating random number in Excel [50:59]
We hope you find one or more of these tips useful — and if you enjoy this format, be sure to follow us on YouTube (CollabTalk Channel) which you can find at http://bit.ly/CollabTube