Office 365 Productivity Tips “February Frenzy”
The 11th webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series was held on February 7th, with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called ‘February Frenzy’ with links to each tip.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Text Annotations in Office Lens [5:57]
- Starting Outlook in something other than Inbox [12:51]
- Pinning SharePoint document libraries to the Windows Quick Access area [17:57]
- Automating Microsoft To-Do with Amazon, Apple and Google devices [23:14]
- Setup a Pre-built Approval Flow in a SharePoint Modern Site [30:06]
- Using the Screenshot feature in Excel [35:20]
- Finding out what Outlook distribution lists you own of belong to [39:06]
- Engage your audience with interactive forms and quizzes in PowerPoint [42:54]
- Connecting your Cloud Storage to Teams [49:17]
- Setting the Print Area on an Excel spreadsheet [55:42]
I hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to register for our next event taking place on Thursday, March 14th, 2019 at 9am Pacific / 10pm Eastern. Click on the image below to register. Hope to see you there!