Voting on your favorite O365 Productivity Tips
If you missed this month’s Office 365 Productivity Tips “February Frenzy” webinar, no worries — we’ll be back on March 14th for the Office 365 Productivity Tips “March Melee” webinar.
Until then, we’d love to get your feedback on the tips shared in this month’s webinar. Tom Duff (@duffbert) and I typically poll our audience during our webinars, allowing them to vote on each of the tips we share in 5 separate rounds, tallying the results at the end of each event and declaring a winner. For this month, we’re reaching out beyond our webinar participants (which is to say, we both neglected to promote the event and so we only had 6 people register instead of the usual 100+) to give more people the chance to vote. Aside from the marketing failure, we have been discussing ways to include more voices on these votes for several months, and I thought I’d try this method: post a temporary video with the tips shared this month along with a short blog post and Microsoft Forms survey. We’ll tally these results and update the slides with the new totals next week — giving you a chance to vote on your favorites!
Our ask is simple: check out the links to each productivity tip below, and then vote on your favorite. These tips are often apples versus oranges comparisons, and both may be appealing to you….so pick the one that you believe would provide you personally with more productivity.
- Pinning SharePoint document libraries to the Windows Quick Access area [7:27]
- Automating Microsoft To-Do with Amazon, Apple and Google devices [10:28]
- Setup a Pre-built Approval Flow in a SharePoint Modern Site [15:50]
- Using the Screenshot feature in Excel [21:00]
- Finding out what Outlook distribution lists you own of belong to [23:32]
- Engage your audience with interactive forms and quizzes in PowerPoint [27:19]
- Connecting your Cloud Storage to Teams [31:34]
- Setting the Print Area on an Excel spreadsheet [37:50]
Now take the survey, and we’ll post the results next week! Thanks!