Vote for the April Productivity Tips
For those who missed this month’s Office 365 Productivity Tips “April Affray” webinar, no worries — we’ll be back on June 20th for the Office 365 Productivity Tips “Summer Scuffle” which is now open for registrations! Tom and I will also be presenting on this topic at the SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas next month, so we hope to see you there! (use BUCKLEY for a discounted rate)
Until then, we’d love to get your feedback on the tips shared in this month’s webinar. Tom Duff (@duffbert) and I typically poll our audience during our webinars, allowing them to vote on each of the tips we share in 5 separate rounds, tallying the results at the end of each event and declaring a winner. Going forward, however, we’re separating the polling from the webinar so that people watching via live stream and YouTube can also vote, giving more people the opportunity to participate. The survey will be live through May 3rd, after which we’ll tally the results and update the slides with the new totals, publishing to SlideShare.
Our ask is simple: check out the links to each productivity tip below, and then vote on your favorite. These tips are often apples versus oranges comparisons, and both may be appealing to you….so pick the one that you believe would provide you personally with more productivity.
- Publish External Content to Microsoft Teams as a Card [9:24]
- Editing your video transcript in Microsoft Stream [16:00]
- Multiple Office Clipboard in Office Applications [20:29]
- Add a Yammer Tab in Microsoft Teams [25:07]
- Spicing up your Microsoft Teams channel posts and conversations [38:47]
- Easily Edit Documents with a Digital Pen [42:49]
- Send your iPhone screenshots to OneNote [45:39]
- Getting more screen real estate in Microsoft Teams with Expand Tab [49:25]
Now take the survey, and we’ll post the results after May 3rd! Thanks!