Building a Responsive, Proactive, and Predictive Organization
A major theme for this year’s Microsoft Inspire partner conference held in Las Vegas last month surrounded the vision of an “intelligent workplace” that leverages artificial intelligence, machine learning, cognitive services, and other cutting-edge technology to improve organizational processes and productivity. Following on this theme, the community will come together to share our collective wisdom and real-world experiences on Wednesday, August 28th at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern as part of the next #CollabTalk TweetJam. Our topic will be “Process Automation in the Intelligent Workplace” with a panel of partners, RD’s and MVPs, solution providers, and community influencers.
You can join the community discussion using Twitter and the #CollabTalk hashtag, leverage the dedicated CollabTalk TweetJam page, or your favorite Twitter platform. You do not need to be an “expert” to participate in the online conversation, and can ask questions, comment on the questions posed, or just “lurk” in the background. These online discussions are open to anyone — you do not have to be on the panel to participate.
This month’s tweetjam and our amazing stats are once again being sponsored by our friends at tyGraph.
If you have never participated in one of these tweetjams, it’s pretty simple: anyone can jump in and share their thoughts, or just lurk in the wings and absorb the wisdom of the crowd. Either way, it’ll be a TON of content to consume in a single hour. You can follow the live session using the Twitter UI of your choice (Twitter.com, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, whatever). How it works is that I’ll post a series of questions every few minutes, and people will respond to Q1, Q2, Q3 and so forth with A1, A2, A3, always including the #CollabTalk hashtag with their answers. Feel free to reply as often (or as little) as you’d like, ask your own follow up questions, share relevant links, re-tweet others, and engage with the audience.
The questions we will discuss during the session include:
- What is your vision of an “Intelligent Workplace,” and what are you doing to achieve that vision?
- What are your primary tools for process automation, and why?
- How has mobile impacted automation and the intelligent workplace?
- What is the role of intelligent search and predictive analytics in your organization today?
- How important is culture and change management to building and supporting the intelligent workplace?
- How can an organization become more Responsive, Proactive, and Predictive? What are your best practices?
- What 3 tools or technologies do you recommend for organizations at the start of their journey to automate and create an intelligent workplace?
As always, there will be side-questions, side-conversations, and wise-cracking throughout. This is open to the public, so please join in the discussion! The dialog is usually thought-provoking but also fun.
Participating on this panel (so far):
- Nicki Borell (@NickiBorell), Microsoft MVP & RD, evangelist & consultant for SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
- John White (@diverdown1964), SharePoint MVP and cto at UnlimitedViz and tyGraph
- Brian Culver (@SPbrianculver), SharePoint MCM and founder, president of Expert Point Solution
- Liam Cleary (@helloitsliam), SharePoint MVP, principal of SharePlicity, and product owner at Rencore
- Treb Gatte (@marqueeinsights), Business Solutions MVP, international speaker/man of mystery at Marquee Insights
- Rob Windsor (@robwindsor), .NET/SharePoint developer and MVP, trainer, and author
- Kanwal Khipple (@kkhipple), Office Apps & Services MVP and founder of 2toLead
- Vlad Catrinescu (@vladcatrinescu),SharePoint and Office 365 MVP, speaker, and author
- Dan Usher (@binarybrewery), SharePoint MVP, implementation engineer and architect at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Mark Rackley (@mrackley), Office 365 MVP, sharePoint Hillbilly, Partner at PAIT Group
- Peter Carson (carsonpeter), Office Apps & Services MVP and president of Extranet User Manager
- Rick Garcia (@SilentRick), SharePoint project manager at United Airlines
- Raphael Koellner (@ra_koellner), Office Servers & Services MVP, consultant at Bechtle IT-Systemhouse Cologne
- Agnes Molnar (@molnaragnes), enterprise search & findability consultant/ceo at Search Explained
- Maarten Visser (@mvisser), founder and product manager at Meetroo, business architect at Connected Services
- Erica Toelle (@ericatoelle), Office Apps & Services MVP and product evangelist at Record Point
- Ragnar Heil (@ragnarh), Office Servers & Services MVP and Microsoft alliance manager EMEA for Quest/Metalogix
- Eric Riz (@rizinsights), SharePoint MVP and ceo of Empty Cubicle
- Ed Senez (@edsenez), president at UnlimitedViz and TyGraph
- Stacy Deere-Strole (@sldeere), SharePoint MVP and owner of Focal Point Solutions
- Adam Ball (@AdamCBall), co-founder of COUCUG, Teams and Skype for Business MVP
- Suzanne George (@spgenie), chief architect at Cognizant
- Harjit Ghaliwal (@Hoorge), Microsoft MVP, IT Pro, technology & social media evangelist
- Randy Drisgill (@drisgill), SharePoint MVP and branding and design expert at Rackspace
- Robert Toro (@SharePointToro), SharePoint practice director at Slalom
- Beau Cameron (@beau_cameron), Microsoft MVP and senior engineer at Aerie Consulting
- Maarten Eekels (@maarteneekels), Microsoft Regional Director & MVP, cto for Portiva
- Joel Oleson (@joeloleson), Microsoft Regional Director & MVP, director of SharePoint practice at Perficient
- Jeff Shuey (@jshuey), business advisor, mentor and community engagement expert, co-founder of IAMCP Seattle
- Nick Brattoli (@Byrdttoli), Microsoft MVP, founder and lead consultant at Byrdttoli Enterprise Consulting
- Tobiasz Koprowski (@KoprowskiT), Data Platform MVP, founder and consultant at Shadowland Consulting
- Logan Guest (@eumgr), channel and business development at Extranet User Manager
- Stefan Bauer (@StfBauer), Office Development MVP, information architect and UX consultant
- and your host, Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet), Microsoft MVP & RD, founder & ceo of CollabTalk LLC
If you would like to join our panel, please drop me a line. If you have questions, please connect with me via @buckleyplanet. And thank you again to tyGraph for your support of these CollabTalk tweetjams! And finally, if you are interested in being a sponsor of a future tweetjam, please contact me at CollabTalk