Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 3
On April 6th we reconvened for the third episode of “Microsoft Community Office Hours” during this COVID-19 quarantine period. These live streamed sessions are a way for us to connect with each other and also help anyone in the community with questions about Microsoft products and services. We’re holding these events at 8am and 6pm Pacific in an effort to reach folks in Europe and Africa (EMEA) in the earlier session, and across Asia Pacific (APAC) in the later session….and, of course, across the Americas with both times. These sessions are being live streamed to the Office 365 Community page in Facebook, which is a great resource to ask questions and get answers.
- Microsoft announces slight delay in newly provisioned Teams users appearing in the tenant [2:15]
- When should you use a Teams meeting vs a Teams Live event? [7:00]
- We hate it when Microsoft tells us about new features…and then we have to wait for them to be released [10:19]
- Signing a PDF on your phone with the new Office app is cool, but let us use an API or connector in Flow to further automate [16:13]
- Laura shares some of the common questions about how to do things done previously in InfoPath and old versions of SharePoint [20:21]
- Is there a backup solution that comes with the Microsoft 365 home edition? [27:34]
- Backing up Teams means backing up both SharePoint and Exchange [32:31]
- Are there alternatives for Office 365 Service Health? [33:25]
- How can you increase the number of days for the Recycle Bin in SharePoint? [37:01]
- Beware of the limitation of the limit in versioning in SharePoint [42:49]
- Having problem opening attachments in Outlook [45:07]
- Changing background images in Teams [51:36]
Or, you can watch the entire recording here:
If you would like to join one of these sessions as a panelist or to ask questions, you can find us live streaming on Facebook at 8am and 6pm Pacific every Monday during this quarantine period throughout April and May, possibly into June.