Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 4
On April 13th we had our fourth episode of “Microsoft Community Office Hours.” These live streamed sessions are a way for us to connect with each other and also help anyone in the community with questions about Microsoft products and services. We’re holding these events at 8am and 6pm Pacific in an effort to reach folks in Europe and Africa (EMEA) in the earlier session, and across Asia Pacific (APAC) in the later session….and, of course, across the Americas with both times. These sessions are being live streamed to the Office 365 Community page in Facebook, which is a great resource to ask questions and get answers.
- From someone in the EDU sector, what’s the best way to get started with Teams? [8:47]
- Melinda shares some of her adoption best practices at Dyson [18:14]
- Talking about how everyone needs to use the new Learning Pathways [20:11]
- Sean points us toward a PowerPoint demo by Bright Carbon [30:09]
- We all love Ideas in Powerpoint and Ideas in Excel [34:22]
- SharePoint 2063: The Future of SharePoint Governance [36:13]
- How to keep up on the rapid pace of innovation [38:32]
- Would you use Office 365 to share content with people external to your organization? [48:24]
- Using DLP to encrypt email communications [52:47]
- Are there recommended video resources for Office 365 training? [57:54]
- Teams and OneNote for EDU are a slightly different beast [1:06:06]
Or, you can watch the entire recording here:
If you would like to join one of these sessions as a panelist or to ask questions, you can find us live streaming on Facebook at 8am and 6pm Pacific every Monday during this quarantine period throughout April and May, possibly into June.