Office 365 Productivity Tips “April Afflux”
The 21st webinar in the Office 365 Productivity Tips series (being rebranded as the Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips series) was recorded on April 22nd, 2020 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called the “April Afflux” with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Add the Yammer Communities App to Teams [7:02]
- Background images in Microsoft Teams meetings [14:46]
- Resizing images in the SharePoint Online Image Web Part [22:39]
- New Teams & Outlook integrated experience [26:06]
- Use Alt-Tab & Windows Key to Organize your Desktop [31:28]
- Testing your Microsoft Teams calling with /testcall [37:13]
- Using Tags in Microsoft Teams channels [41:33]
- Try the Immersive Reader in Teams [45:31]
- Don’t have Teams? Use Meet Now in Skype [48:43]
- Making “pretty links” in Microsoft Teams with CTRL-K [52:33]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to register for our next event taking place on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern. Click on the image below to register. Hope to see you there!