Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips “June Jam”
The 23rd webinar in the (now rebranded) Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips series was recorded on June 23rd, 2020 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called the “June Jam” with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Restore previous versions in File Explorer [5:46]
- OneDrive Sharing Reports to see who can see what [9:29]
- Searching in channels and chats for Microsoft Teams [13:49]
- Work on your Documents without leaving Teams [19:30]
- Leveraging the Microsoft Productivity Score [26:47]
- Audience Targeting in SharePoint Online navigation links [33:10]
- Adding your own background images for Microsoft Teams meetings [37:03]
- Use Natural Language Queries in Excel [42:05]
- Expand your Outlook Calendar [47:15]
- Suggested Replies for Outlook on the Web [53:24]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to catch our upcoming events — with the next Productivity Tips to be scheduled in August. Keep watching this space for updates, or follow my on Twitter at @buckleyplanet