Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips “December Dust-Up”
The 26th webinar in the Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips series took place on December 29th, 2020 with myself and Tom Duff (@duffbert) once again going head-to-head to share some of our favorite personal and team productivity tips from the tools and workloads available within Office 365. Here is a quick summary blog of the latest episode that we called the “December Dust-Up” with links to each individual tip, as well as the entire video and slides.
If you’ve not yet caught one of our live sessions or participated in our webinars, our template is straightforward: we share 10 different productivity tips from across the entire Office 365 platform and Microsoft Office productivity suite across 5 rounds of head-to-head productivity matchups. Neither of us know ahead of time what will be presented by the other, and the audience votes after each round. Most of what we share will eventually appear on Tom’s blog — www.OneMinuteOfficeMagic.com — or here on my site.
Here’s the latest webinar via the CollabTalk YouTube channel (if you enjoy this content, then please subscribe!):
Additionally, our slides are always made available for download in SlideShare.
Quick Links to the 10 Tips
You may be familiar with a few of the tips, but there’s usually one or two (or more) that people have never seen nor heard of, so there’s always value in participating in one of our sessions. Here are the tips that we shared:
- Capture and share web content in Microsoft Edge [6:55]
- Setting Status Duration in Microsoft Teams [11:59]
- Downloading attendance reports in a Microsoft Teams meeting [15:20]
- Keep track of Sticky Notes in Outlook on the Web [20:07]
- Upload files to Forms questions for added context [25:52]
- Using the SharePoint Viewers Site Feature in SharePoint Online [32:06]
- Using the Responder Progress Bar in Microsoft Forms [36:48]
- Collaborate without disrupting a shared workbook with Sheet View in Excel [39:49]
- Archive a Microsoft Team [45:05]
- The Org Chart Web Part in SharePoint Online [51:39]
We hope you find this useful — and if you enjoyed this format, be sure to catch our upcoming events. We’re making some changes to the format for the new year, and likely moving the series underneath the AvePoint brand. Keep watching this space for updates, or follow my on Twitter at @buckleyplanet