November 2020 Content Wrap-Up
Lots happening this month, and not a lot of time for chatter here. I’ve catalogued my various content outputs from this past month and provided links below. Between the weekly Office Hours AMA sessions (which are a ton of fun) and Productivity Tips webinar with Tom Duff (@duffbert), this month’s tweetjam was run mid-month (it’s usually toward the end of the month) as part of the M365Chicago event, allowing us to simultaneously run a Teams panel discussion. As we’ve learned in the past, people sitting in front of computers tweeting doesn’t make the best video content, so we all tried to pay more attention to the live discussion than the tweets — although I was running the tweetjam, so I had to juggle both. Still don’t have a link to the panel recording, but will share as soon as it becomes available.
Of course, the biggest news of the month is my 30th wedding anniversary. I can’t believe it’s been that long. Sure doesn’t feel like it. Not sure how she has put up with me, and yet here we are. I’m looking forward to the next 30 years…
Here is my publicly available content from November 2020:
Microsoft Community Office Hours
If you’ve never joined one of our weekly live streams, I highly recommend you drop in and ask your questions. There are always 4 to 8 of us going through questions asked in Microsoft Tech Community (unanswered questions) and from the Office 365 and Microsoft Teams community pages in Facebook. We also take questions live via one of our streaming locations, which are made available via Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter (Periscope). Catch us every Monday morning at 8am Pacific.
- Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 37 [blog | video]
- Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 36 [blog | video]
- Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 35 [blog | video]
- Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 34 [blog | video]
- Microsoft Community Office Hours, Episode 33 [blog | video]
#CollabTalk TweetJam and M365Chicago EndNote
As mentioned above, this past month’s #CollabTalk was held mid-month (Nov 13th) as the EndNote for the M365Chicago event on the topic of Microsoft 365 adoption during COVID-19. Some great insights from the community and panel, as always. Thanks again to tyGraph for sponsoring, and for Jay Leask (@jayleask) and the M365Chicago team for the invite!
- Community Feedback on #Microsoft365 Adoption [buckleyPLANET]
- November 2020 #CollabTalk TweetJam Summary [YouTube]
- #CollabTalk TweetJam on #M365 Adoption and #M365Chicago Panel [buckleyPLANET]
I have a webinar happening this week with Bradley Shepard from Exclaimer, the global leader in business email signature management solutions, where will be discussing work-from-home (WFH) during the COVID-19, how it is impacting how people work together, and how organizations can leverage email signatures. Will include the link to the on-demand recording for my December wrap-up.
- Microsoft 365 Email Signature Management in the Age of Remote Working [buckleyPLANET]
Toward the end of the month, Tom and I held our 25th webinar in the Productivity Tips series, sharing 10 more of our favorite tips from the Microsoft 365 platform. And as always, you can find the blog post with links to the individual tips shared, our slides, and the complete webinar recording here:
This past month I was able to interview two of our newest Microsoft MVPs: Mary Thompson and Martyn Coupland. I’m also happy to report that the #ESPC20 team has finally made some of their recordings available, including all of the “3 Questions” interviews that I conducted.
- #MVPbuzzChat with Mary Thompson [blog | video | podcast]
- #MVPbuzzChat with Martyn Coupland [blog | video | podcast]
- MVPs sharing Microsoft Ignite Announcements at #ESPC20 [buckleyPLANET | video]
- 3 Questions with Sue Hanley [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Vlad Catrinescu [YouTube]
- 3 Questions Mark Rackley [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Erica Toelle [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Dux Raymond Sy [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Mark Kashman [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Bob German [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Asif Rehmani [YouTube]
- 3 Questions with Magnus Martensson [YouTube]
….aaaaand I also squeezed in one music-related post, and last month’s content wrap-up. Lots of content in the pipeline, some of which will be published across December, January and February, so stay tuned! Also — been tweeting out the art to the right to encourage people to subscribe to my YouTube account. If you have not done so, please subscribe immediately!
And that’s a wrap. Some big things happening in December, including the re-launch of the CollabTalk website with some new service offerings, a couple new partnerships, and yes, more content. See you later…