CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 27
For Episode 27, we discussed the loss of productivity when multi-tasking or moving between workloads (from email to intranet to project management tools, etc), and ways that you can stay productive. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Shari Oswald (@shortcutshari), a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Office Master, and Co-Founder for PowerUP Learning in Colorado Springs, Colorado. [LinkedIn, Blog, YouTube]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- I explain what I mean by “being productive between the workloads” [1:51]
- Shari shares her epiphany on organizing her daily activities [4:21]
- The (mostly) healthy habits of people who create lists, use sticky notes, AND list/planning tools [12:05]
- The deeper integration happening between many of our enterprise applications is reducing productivity churn [19:55]
- Shari admits to her email folder addiction [29:48]
- Shari shares her tips for how she stays productive during the workday [40:03]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!