CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 28
For Episode 28, the conversation focused on what we’ve learned from our collective ‘Work from Home (WFH)’ experience, and what the future of WFH will bring. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Joy Apple (@JoyOfSharePoint), a Modern Workplace Strategist and Microsoft MVP with PAIT Group, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. [LinkedIn, Blog, YouTube]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Working from home: how has that worked out for you? Are you living the dream? In practical terms, how did this actually work out for the majority of organizations? [3:25]
- The fatigue around online meetings and virtual events is real — and the concept of work/life balance is a lie [16:12]
- We are becoming more aware of how organizations work [21:36]
- Hybrid work requires the care and feeding of your remote team members [38:46]
- What is the future of working from home? It’s all about building the right culture [43:33]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!