CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 31
For Episode 31 of the CollabTalk Podcast, the conversation focused on Microsoft’s recent announcement of a new collaboration experience: Microsoft Loop, and how context-based collaboration, or collaboration “In The Flow Of Work” is changing the ways in which the modern workplace functions. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Darrell Webster (@DarrellaaS), Microsoft MVP, Principal Change Management and Adoption Consultant at WM Reply, and founder of Modern Workplace Change. [LinkedIn | Blog | YouTube | MVP profile]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Christian frames the discussion, reading through Microsoft’s announcement and product positioning [6:06]
- Beyond this description, what is Microsoft’s goal/intent with Microsoft Loop? [8:54]
- Loop is not a new concept — discussion on the now-defunct GigJam project from Microsoft R&D [13:09]
- There are also some competitors in this space, but without key advantages [17:46]
- How much will Loop Components change the way we work? [24:09]
- The Microsoft Loop splash videos, and how Microsoft is positioning Loop against/alongside Microsoft teams [31:12]
- What is your vision for the future of work? Where are we headed? [38:39]
- From the other announcements made at Microsoft Ignite, clearly, the future is about AI [42:28]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!