CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 41
For Episode 41 of the CollabTalk Podcast, the conversation focused on the science behind ‘mimicking the brain,’ allowing artificial intelligence to be pushed to the max. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Rob Telson (@RobTelson), Vice President of Worldwide Sales at BrainChip, a global tech company that has developed artificial intelligence that learns like a brain, whilst prioritizing efficiency, ultra-low power consumption, and continuous learning. [LinkedIn]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Rob provides some background on BrainChip – who they are, what they do [2:02]
- Earlier attempts at tracking and cataloging information, and mimicking how the brain captures and stores information [7:22]
- BrainChip’s Akida and opportunities along the edge [10:04]
- The 5 sensor modalities that AI will be able to track and automate [15:02]
- A key differentiator: automating spiking neural networks using MetaTF [27:38]
- Ethics and AI: what is our responsibility? [36:11]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!