CollabTalk Podcast | Episode 42
For Episode 42 of the CollabTalk Podcast, the conversation focused on the common collaboration patterns within the healthcare industry, highlighting what is different within the sector and what is consistent across most industries. You can listen to the podcast above and follow me using your favorite app, such as Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud, or the iHeartRadio app. Be sure to subscribe!
Joining me on this podcast:
- Audrey Workman, MHA (@AudreyLWorkman), Senior Manager, Integrated Care Program Performance at DaVita Kidney Care, and a junior lecturer at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. [LinkedIn]
A bit more detail on the topics covered in this episode:
- Audrey shares some of the different collaborative aspects of her various lab and healthcare roles [3:36]
- What are the common systems and platforms used within healthcare for patient and records management? [7:59]
- Aside from the technology, how do healthcare teams communicate and collaborate? [11:28]
- The importance of transparency in healthcare [15:54]
- Opportunities for improving communication and collaboration in healthcare [21:23]
- Thinking about how people connections will change as everything moves to digital [28:46]
Enjoy this week’s episode, and be sure to subscribe for more content like this every Friday, as well as interviews with Microsoft MVPs and Regional Directors every Monday. Thanks for listening!