Microsoft 365 AMA questions answered (so far)
With the move from a weekly live stream to monthly, and then again to pre-recorded short videos, we are settling into a comfortable pattern with the Microsoft 365 Ask-Me-Anything (#M365AMA) panel videos, which I am publishing through the CollabTalk YouTube page and this blog. So far we have recorded 20 videos, with 16 of them published below — and more on their way. If you have question or topic that you would like our panel to cover, please drop me a line.
Questions answered so far:
- What is the best approach for a cross-forest SharePoint migration?
- What is the easiest way to get a class recording to a Stream inside my Team?
- How do I limit what I show on screen when recording on Teams?
- How do I share my SharePoint calendar with all three of my Teams?
- Can I create an alternate site collection for my SharePoint migration?
- Can I connect a modern SharePoint list to Outlook?
- How do I recover deletions in the Windows 10 OneNote app?
- Can I create an Outlook rule to automatically move (re-send) messages to a group of users?
- Can I see if a Flow is running in my PowerApp?
- Is it possible to present a public IP address to a VM in bridge mode?
- Can more than one person present using Teams presenter mode?
- Is there a holistic way to secure my Azure app services and function apps?
- What is the best way to send an automated email each month to a client?
- Do I need to purchase Active Directory Premium licenses for my entire staff?
- Can I open Access database files in Outlook?
- How does Microsoft Loop overlap Microsoft Teams?
In the future, I will likely add a tab to the top of my blog and break up the questions by product area to make them more searchable. If you like this kind of content, please be sure to follow the YouTube page.